Thanks Thanks:  3
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152
Results 1,276 to 1,291 of 1291

Thread: Last Movie/DVD you watched: Parte Cinco- Un nuevo principio

Default Re: Last Movie/DVD you watched: Parte Cinco- Un nuevo principio

Look, Dr. Lesh, we don't care about the disturbances, the pounding and the flashing, the screaming, the music. We just want you to find our little girl.

I've seen this movie over 100 times, but there's nothing like seeing it in the theater.
    Look, Dr. Lesh, we don't care about the disturbances, the pounding and the flashing, the screaming, the music. We just want you to find our little girl.

BLADE:The Complete Series.
    "Of course you'll have a bad impression of New York if you only focus on the pimps and the C.H.U.D.S."-Marge Simpson

6. Thanks SanicHeghog, Monkey thanked for this post

8. Thanks SanicHeghog thanked for this post
    Blog Entries

Fugitive is kind of meh for me, but otherwise you have outstanding taste in movies.

The Good Neighbor was the last film I've watched. TV shows seem to take up most of my free time these days...
    “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

Creepshow
    Child's Play
    Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning
    The Mummy (1959)
    Phantasm
    If Atkins was here... he'd have two chicks in one hand and a beer in the other, and I know exactly what he'd tell you. He'd say "shut the fuck up, Spanky, I'm trying to score." And it would be true. Because Atkins has faith in two things: his mustache and his cock (yet to be disproven as two separate things) and if we all live with even a quarter of that Atkinness, then we have succeeded in life...

Subspecies
    Child's Play 3
    Return of the Living Dead 3
    Bloodstone: Subspecies II
    Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (Producer's Cut)
    Army of Darkness
    Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
    Howling V: The Rebirth
    Last edited by Natman; 03-25-2017 at 04:38 AM.
    If Atkins was here... he'd have two chicks in one hand and a beer in the other, and I know exactly what he'd tell you. He'd say "shut the fuck up, Spanky, I'm trying to score." And it would be true. Because Atkins has faith in two things: his mustache and his cock (yet to be disproven as two separate things) and if we all live with even a quarter of that Atkinness, then we have succeeded in life...

Fright Night Part II
    Videodrome
    A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master
    Bride of Chucky
    Last edited by Natman; 03-26-2017 at 03:28 AM.

Went to watch Kong: Skull Island yesterday, pretty awesome, although it left me wanting for more and it's definetely not beating any of the previous King Kong films aside from maybe the 70s ones. The fight scenes were pretty cool though.
    He's back... The man behind the mask...
    And he's out of control!

Earlier in the week:

Phantasm
    Phantasm II
    Phantasm III: Lord of the Dead
    Phantasm IV: Oblivion
    Phantasm: Ravager

&

Wishmaster
    Wishmaster 2: Evil Never Dies
    Wishmaster 3: Beyond the Gates of Hell

Today:

Puppet Master 5: The Final Chapter
    Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan
    Leprechaun 3
    Critters
    Howling IV: The Original Nightmare
    Puppet Master III: Toulon's Revenge
    Cellar Dweller
    Last edited by Natman; 04-08-2017 at 07:01 AM.

A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child
    Pumpkinhead II: Blood Wings
    The Craft
    Hellraiser: Bloodline
    Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday
    Halloween II (1981)
    Puppet Master 4
    Last edited by Natman; 04-09-2017 at 05:45 AM.

Shrieker
    Blood Dolls
    Retro Puppet Master
    Netherworld
    Last edited by Natman; 04-11-2017 at 07:33 AM.

Mustang Sally's Horror House
    THE forum's Sexy One

Curse of the Puppet Master
    Bloodlust: Subspecies III
    The Dead Hate the Living
    The Lurking Fear
    Puppet Master: The Legacy