Thanks Thanks:  3
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: What videogame(s) are you currently playing? 2

Kevin Yagher MILF Hunter Forum Staff Kat's Avatar

Default Re: What videogame(s) are you currently playing? 2

I bought the first Gabriel Knight on GOG.com. It's been about 15 years since I've played it. I'm probably going to pick up the remastered/remake anniversary edition too.

I've been going on an old school adventure game kick as of late. I played through King's Quest 5 and 6 last week.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @RealKatCooper
    Not Special. Not Different. Just Equal
    FORUM'S RESIDENT LESBIAN
    NATE IS FUCK

Blog Entries

I never played Gabriel Knight but I do remember the cover from 'The Beast Within'. The static photorealistic backgrounds have become playable fluid backgrounds on PCs and PS4/Xbone... how far technology has taken us in cell phones & video games.

I played some Shantae Pirate game downloaded on the Wii U. I didn't know that it was the third game in the series, the first came out on the GBC 15 years ago or so. It plays like a 16-bit game with 32-bit graphics thrown in at places. The action reminds me of the Metal Slug games from the Neo Geo.

Also started playing 'No Man's Sky'. It crashed on me the first time I played it. The game is fairly interesting. You go around planets and upgrade your suit, weapons, and ship. I've done a bit of exploring and experimentation. Not sure what I'm doing for the most part. If there's a goal, I don't know what it is. This can get addicting...

I haven't played No Mans Sky,it has been getting a very divisive response,from people.
    I've been playing,Metal Gear Solid 5,and yes I've had to put on the chicken hat a few times.

Rise Of The Tomb Raider PS4 version,it was worth the wait.

Blog Entries

NMS is just a relaxing time killer. Not too much to it; visiting random places. Not a lot to do. I've done just about all you can do and don't play it much these days. It lacks in depth and variety. If you want to pick it up, wait until it's 20 bucks.

Watchdogs 2,It's not as serious as the first game,it's just more fun.

Final Fantasy XV. Duh.

So far I'm diggin' it despite it's straying from turn based battles. I don't like how they've tried to become more Skyrim like, nor do I like the lack of story. So far, it seems the story is spread thin over a lot of action and that's not why I play Final Fantasy. It's supposed to be a nice break from games that only supply 8-10 hours of gameplay/story, but they're really driving home the battles and side quests in this one.

We'll have to see.
    The Clit
    With the flick of his wrist he turns words into melodies, chords into church bells, fill up the allies
    ...lovers intwine in the heat of the night, and by dawn are apart in the shivering silences.

Started Assassins Creed:the Enio Collection.

I was a bit late on playing the assassin creed games,didn't really play any until black flag,so this is kind of a catch up for me.

Blog Entries

Just beat mega man 1, 2, & 3. I used a few save states for the first game (it's #$!$@!% hard as hell), but it was mostly a legitimate run. The original NES version doesn't have a save or password feature.

Currently playing Pier Solar, Mega Man 4, and Castlevania II.
    “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

Friday the 13th: The Game for PS4

Well trying to at least!
    I know that over the, uh, the last several months I've lost a lot of things and one of them has been my smile.

11. Thanks Hoody thanked for this post
    The Party Never Stops CosmoBubba's Avatar

I actually just finished the last chapter of Life is Strange.

And it got me, man. It got me right in the fucking feels.

"Now I'd like two eggs, over hard. I know, don't tell me; it's hard on the arteries, but old habits die hard, just about as hard as I want those eggs. Bacon, super-crispy. Almost burned. Cremated. That's great. And, I'll have the grapefruit juice, just as long as those grapefruits are freshly squeezed."

13. Thanks Monkey thanked for this post