Thanks Thanks:  13
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Lost Boys

Default Re: The Lost Boys

MonsterVision covers the THE LOST BOYS.
    "Of course you'll have a bad impression of New York if you only focus on the pimps and the C.H.U.D.S."-Marge Simpson

2. Thanks Hoody thanked for this post
    Member of the Ruling Class Rivers13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by i am SAW View Post
    after seeing an old post from WesReviews saying he "somehow never seen Pumkinhead", it reminded me of him always saying the same about The Lost Boys. aside from being a horror fan, the fact he was on this forum and probably watched numerous recommendations, yet never those. theres some movies considered classic that i havent seen, but reason being i can tell i wouldnt like them. but we're talking about someone who loved 80's classics, yet "never got around to seeing Pumpkinhead or The Lost Boys... yet", is unexcusable. i bet he still hasnt seen them, given how obscure they are, and all.
    I talk to Wes on a regular basis. He watched Pumpkinhead for the first time this week. Lol.

Watched the Lost Boys with my family this week. The past few times, itís really bothered me how many times they say Michaelís name.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rivers13 View Post
    Watched the Lost Boys with my family this week. The past few times, itís really bothered me how many times they say Michaelís name.
    I guess I never noticed that before, other than the chant (drinking David's blood). I love this movie. I love the plot, the acting, cinematography, characters, and love love love the music. One of my favorite horror movies of all time.

You should watch "Troll II"... and take a drink every time they say Joshua's name. You wouldn't be able to walk by the time the credits roll.
    ďHow lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.Ē