Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Star Wars

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Wars

I'm afraid Disney will run Star Wars into the ground and ride it until the wheels fall off. Rogue One was fantastic, VII was extremely vanilla. I'm curious to see VIII and IX, but I also hope they cool it for at least 10 years or so after IX or discontinue the 'main story line' altogether. The Empire/Order is done forever, the end. Let's move on... kind of thing. 'The Force Awakens' shows us they're struggling with coming up with new ideas (another death star.... yay). That said, Rogue One was far better than I expected it to be.
    “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

Lucky for me I like Vanilla.

And, I've waited for thirty years or more for new STAR WARS movies, it's time for me to get some satisfaction.

I couldn't help but notice that Darth Vader's body looked less mangled in Rogue One than it did at the end of Revenge Of The Sith. I wonder if there's an in-story explanation for that or if it comes down to the filmmakers.

Could it be the result of:

-Skin grafting

-Years of periodic bacta treatments

-The filmmakers holding back because they didn't think anyone would notice

-The filmmakers holding back to avoid irritating the censors

Any thoughts?

Dark Lord of the Sith Freddy Krueger's Avatar

I mean, there's not much you can see. A) It's been 20 years since ROTS and B) he still looks all kinds of jacked up from what you can see. I didn't see much of a difference except that he wasn't so crusted over.
    "You're a disease...and I'm the cure."