Thanks Thanks:  4

Thread: Your 2016 Video Game Of The Year.

Default Your 2016 Video Game Of The Year.

It's that time again,let's us know your favourite video game you played.
    The rules,you have to of played it,
    And it had to be released in 2016.

Favourite Game: Uncharted 4,I am a fan of this franchise.but this game was amazing,and this game had unexpected emotion,and a cool cameo from a certain bandicoot,also the acting is top notch,I also wish Elena was my wife.( I know she's not real).

Biggest Dissapointment:No game I played, really let me down,the only thing that disappointed me,was reading about people sending death threats,to devolpers,over game delays.

Best Reboot: Doom: for taking what you liked about it in the old game,but also updating it as we'll.

Special Mention to Watchdogs 2,for having a transgender character,and no one makes a big deal out of it.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Your 2016 Video Game Of The Year.

Wow. I remember when people were into this type of thread.
    I can't think of anything new from last year, apart for the shallow and boring "No Man's Sky"
    I'll have to go with "Thumper" on the PS4/VR.

I'm really not that big into games anymore, however, my niece is getting a switch with Super Mario Odyssey. Have to check that out; my favorite game for 2017 was definitely Zelda: Call of the Wild.

Biggest Disappointment: Resident Evil 7... the VR controls are garbage. I played it twice and it's a little boring.

I played a lot on the NES Classic (it has final fantasy 1)... probably more time than any current game or system. If I get a SNES classic, I'll be putting more time into that than any game coming out next year. I have games that are still in wrapping because I'm just not into them much anymore.
    Long live 8 & 16 bit!
    “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

My brother was able to get his hands on an SNES classic, preordered one in person at GameStop out of pure luck. Seriously, fuck those people who buy like 10 of them and scalp them. If you buy multiples and sell them to family and friends to make sure they get them, that's fine, but if you're buying a ton of them to ruin the fun and make a quick buck, you're an asshole. This in no way is defending Nintendo in the whole situation, but it really sucks that people can't get something at a fair price that they would really enjoy due to a few people who want to make a little bit of money.

Anyways, I don't know if I played a single new game from this year. Only one I can think of is Madden '18, which I didn't like all that much.
    Welcome to Sonic Team. We make games I think?

4. Thanks Monkey thanked for this post
    Blog Entries

Several months ago, I saw FOUR NES classics at Wal-Mart. I bought 3 of them; for myself, my nephew, and niece. A couple of days later I found out that my other niece wanted one. It was frustrating... (they were only $60 each). I tried to get a SNES classic; gamestop said they would have some last Friday (they open at 10). I was there at 9:30... and wouldn't you know "We're SORRY, but they'll be in by 1 pm". I came back at 1 and they only got TWO in, sold out. At least Gamestop, as much as I can't stand them, only allows one per customer. If I do get my hands on one, the very first one will be for my niece that did not get the NES classic.

6. Thanks SanicHeghog thanked for this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SanicHeghog View Post
    Anyways, I don't know if I played a single new game from this year. Only one I can think of is Madden '18, which I didn't like all that much.
    If you still have a Wii U, the Zelda game is fun... it's like a severely dumbed down version of Skyrim but with crisp graphics and tight controls/game play.

I found a SNES classic today. By dumb luck, the woman working at gamestop hid today's shipment (of 2 again) behind some merch on the counter and she forgot about them. She saw me there last week, so I got the hookup. Of course I wanted the other one for myself, but respect that 1 to a customer rule.

8. Thanks SanicHeghog, ChildrenoftheDamned thanked for this post

See Monkey if you got the SNES Classic as a gift for someone else, what you gotta do is open it up, play all the games in it religiously for a couple months, package it up like you never opened it, then give it to someone.

That or you could always Raspberry Pi it.
    Welcome to Sonic Team. We make games I think?