Thanks Thanks:  16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stranger Things (Netflix)

Default Re: Stranger Things (Netflix)

I was hoping it'd get a mid-summer release like the premiere season of the show also.
    "Of course you'll have a bad impression of New York if you only focus on the pimps and the C.H.U.D.S."-Marge Simpson

"Of course you'll have a bad impression of New York if you only focus on the pimps and the C.H.U.D.S."-Marge Simpson

3. Thanks Monkey thanked for this post
    Free Balloons Forum Staff Monkey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    I was hoping it'd get a mid-summer release like the premiere season of the show also.
    Same here. I would have been fine if it premiered after the Super Bowl.

As long as they keep the standards and quality high, season 2 will be well worth the wait.

I'm ready for a second viewing of season 1. How many times have you guys watched the first season???
    “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

I just finished my first re-watch of season one. Met a good chunk of the cast in December and even that didn't kick my ass into gear to give it a re-watch, but as soon as that trailer dropped I had to go back and start the whole thing over again. Loved it even more the second time. Didn't appreciate just how organically the story flows the first time and really noticed just how much set-up there is for a second season in that finale. So many people have described it as such a one-and-done, perfectly singular story that it was really refreshing to see how much it actually teased of what's to come.
    If Atkins was here... he'd have two chicks in one hand and a beer in the other, and I know exactly what he'd tell you. He'd say "shut the fuck up, Spanky, I'm trying to score." And it would be true. Because Atkins has faith in two things: his mustache and his cock (yet to be disproven as two separate things) and if we all live with even a quarter of that Atkinness, then we have succeeded in life...

Free Balloons Forum Staff Monkey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So many of us are so damn jaded. Just when you think you've seen everything, a show like this comes along and rocks your expectations.

I actually remember Halloween 1984. I was a pirate.

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

I just hate that we have to wait till October. I really don't have the time to waste anymore wishing it would hurry up, so it's painstaking at this point.
    The Clit
    With the flick of his wrist he turns words into melodies, chords into church bells, fill up the allies
    ...lovers intwine in the heat of the night, and by dawn are apart in the shivering silences.

New spot announcing the premiere date of the day we're to park our collective hindquarters to binge. OCTOBER 27.

Last edited by The One and Only; 07-11-2017 at 06:52 PM.

10. Thanks French Friday thanked for this post

Cool. Very cool.

Not a licensed attorney Forum Staff Hoody's Avatar

Zuul moves to Hawkins.
    Yea Nash was defending his wife, from his son. At least no one tore a quad. - Biosynthnut v.2

The Party Never Stops CosmoBubba's Avatar

This reminds me, I still need to get around to watching the first season. I'm so far behind on all the shows I want to watch.
    "Now I'd like two eggs, over hard. I know, don't tell me; it's hard on the arteries, but old habits die hard, just about as hard as I want those eggs. Bacon, super-crispy. Almost burned. Cremated. That's great. And, I'll have the grapefruit juice, just as long as those grapefruits are freshly squeezed."

San Diego Comic Con/Geek Pride Parade trailer for Season 2.

15. Thanks Hoody thanked for this post