Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Annabelle: Creation

Default Annabelle: Creation

http://hellhorror.com/movies-561/Annabelle-2.html

Director David F. Sandberg is attached to direct the latest installment of the Annabelle series, Annabelle 2 (2017). Sandberg will direct from a script written by Gary Dauberman. The poster teases more scares than in the first installment. At this time of writing, no actors are attached to the new 2017 film. Annabelle 2 is set to release in movie theaters on May 19, 2017.

Writers: Gary Dauberman
    Producers: Walter Hamada, Dave Neustadter, Hans Ritter, Peter Safran, James Wan

that's a horrible teaser poster. looks like the first poster image photoshopped on top of another picture and a red smudge on Annabelle's face. it doesn't look like bloody tears, it looks like a kid took a paint-roller across her face. wtf? I wonder if it will still be set before The Conjuring? now that's ther'es a sequel to both films, will it be a true quadrilogy?

Default Re: Annabelle 2 (2017)

It's a fan-made poster.

Oh, the Horror! - All Decades, All Sub-Genres!

Balls Academy - Your Alma mater for teen films, raunchy, low-brow comedies, sexploitation & coming of age dramas.
    EFilmCritic - reviews of everything else

that's good, but bad for that site for posting a fake poster claiming its real.

i really hope they make Annabelle actually be possessed and not just a conduit. just shots of her sitting there ain't gonna cut it. the trailer is gonna have to show her moving or doing something in order to bring in as many people as the first did. Annabelle did amazing at the box office because people were expecting it to be on the level of The Conjuring (and they probably assumed James Wan directed it). the trailer for this sequel is gonna have to be amazing in order for it to do even half as good as the first. so they better make Annabelle a character and not just an object.

I will make it because I dream Westin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't like that they changed the look of the doll to make her look scary. Her face reminds me of Glen/Glenda (Curse of Chucky).

The original Anabelle doll, the one that Lorraine Warren keeps inside a container made of glass, is a rag doll made of cloth. And it is precisely because the doll looks so simple and cheaply made that it is so scary.

The best movie based on an investigation by the Warrens IMO is "The Haunted" (1991), which focuses on the Smurl haunting. Ed and Lorraine Warren are supporting characters in the movie, and the movie can be seen for free on YouTube. For reasons that are beyond my comprehension, "The Haunted" was never released on DVD in the United States, and therefore it can only be seen on the Internet. The picture quality isn't the best, but it's one of the best ghost/demon movies I have seen in my life.

Spoiler:

the scene that shows the dad being raped by the demon is one of the scariest and most underrated scenes I have seen in a horror movie, to date

"Where the hell am I supposed to find silver bullets? K-mart?"
    --The Monster Squad

Modern horror doesn't impress me much.
    Kindly put on your rose-tinted glasses before reading my posts.

oh yeah, this is gonna be waaaay better than the first.

since part 1 ended with the doll being sold to the mother of the girl's who owned it in The Conjuring, then it went in the Warren's basement, i'm assuming this has to take place before Annabelle 1. so it's, a prequel to a prequel? if that's true, then how is the doll possessed in this, when she didn't get possessed until Annabelle 1 by the crazy cult chick? this whole Conjuring Cinematic Universe is getting confusing. oh well, this teaser trailer looks sweet.

oh yeah, WAY better than the first, full trailer...

I will make it because I dream Westin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Annabelle: Creation

First Annabelle sucked; hope this one is good.

I hoped they would make a movie based on the exact story told by the Warrens, but instead they want to recreate Chucky.
    "Where the hell am I supposed to find silver bullets? K-mart?"
    --The Monster Squad

Modern horror doesn't impress me much.
    Kindly put on your rose-tinted glasses before reading my posts.

Default Re: Annabelle: Creation