Thanks Thanks:  5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Friday the 13th: The game; Cunningham, Savini, Hodder and Manfredini Onboard

Be with your Friends Forum Staff Jason's Storm's Avatar

Default Re: Friday the 13th: The game; Cunningham, Savini, Hodder and Manfredini Onboard

From the preview videos, it looks like it would be harder to play hide and seek, as Jason has a character sensory. While he won't run after them, he can lake mist teleport around the arena, except into buildings. One add on feature I can think of them doing is a "build your own cabin". Though that might test the limitations.

~JS
    The use of "~JS" is copyrighted. Using it will result in a severe, bloody anal fisting, you cocksmuts.
    Donate Now!! For a newer better F13 Community.
    Voted The Meanest Mod in the 2009 & 2013 F13: The Community Awards

Default Re: Friday the 13th: The game; Cunningham, Savini, Hodder and Manfredini Onboard

The Forest X Friday the 13th X Theme Park ! Build your own camp Crystal Lake at your own risks ! Build your cabins, choose your activities, cook for 20 kids, teach them native american trickss ! React to Crazy Ralph and never let someone stay alone in the woods or Jason will stalk and kill them one by one. When the camp is empty of life, you lose. If you find a way to stop Jason once for all (until next game) you win ! If you survive the week, you win !

Add rogue-like feature for the map and random events and weather.

I see disappointment coming...

I see disappointment coming...
    I'd say you may be the only one not excited for this game, but we all know that's not true. It's 2016. Nobody's excited for anything anymore.
    If Atkins was here... he'd have two chicks in one hand and a beer in the other, and I know exactly what he'd tell you. He'd say "shut the fuck up, Spanky, I'm trying to score." And it would be true. Because Atkins has faith in two things: his mustache and his cock (yet to be disproven as two separate things) and if we all live with even a quarter of that Atkinness, then we have succeeded in life...

Quote Originally Posted by Natman View Post
    I'd say you may be the only one not excited for this game, but we all know that's not true. It's 2016. Nobody's excited for anything anymore.
    You can't be more wrong Natman. I wouldn't imagine all those possibilities if I wasn't excited by this game.

But as you know, from the greatest expectations and hype come the greatest disappointments...

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    FIf you're going to pay $60, it needs to be something more than a simple 'hide and seek' mode to justify the price. If you can do everything possible in an hour or so, the answer is a definite no.
    Just to clarify there are 2 ways to buy the game:

$60 for an actual physical copy of the game

$30 for a digital download of the game

Anymore I've been going the digital route for my gaming needs and will be doing so for this one especially with it being half price. It sounds like the game is going to be strictly multi-player. 8 players, one as Jason and 7 as counselors with goal as counselors being to survive and escape the campground. Obviously the goal of Jason is to kill all the counselors. I can see how this can seem uninteresting for some, but for me, it will be worth $30 to pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    For Darker, I can see this game being better than the NES F13 if nothing more than the simple fact that the NES game is horrible.
    I say that because some people actually like the NES game.

Also, watch the videos. They clearly show you doing a lot more than avoiding Jason.
    He's back... The man behind the mask...
    And he's out of control!

what the HELL is this?

real or fake?

fast forward to 1:35 then watch the whole thing,

it's got Chucky Vs Ghostface, then Chucky Vs Jason, then Chucky Vs Ash.

looks like some wicked old school sega genesis street fighter shit.

DOPE

Blog Entries

It didn't seem like that to me.

So... Is there system link? I know these days it's all about being online, but when the server eventually gets discontinued as has happened in other games, the game is no longer playable. If so, I'll be passing.

An awesome sight to behold. Trailer for the FRIDAY THE 13th game featuring Jason killing teeny boppers to a rippin' Eighties soundtrack.
    "Of course you'll have a bad impression of New York if you only focus on the pimps and the C.H.U.D.S."-Marge Simpson

10. Thanks Darth Sinister thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by i am SAW View Post
    what the HELL is this?

real or fake?

fast forward to 1:35 then watch the whole thing,

it's got Chucky Vs Ghostface, then Chucky Vs Jason, then Chucky Vs Ash.

looks like some wicked old school sega genesis street fighter shit.

DOPE
    It's Terrodrome, have you really not heard of it?
    It's like the best game that has those characters.
    And he's out of control!

The Party Never Stops CosmoBubba's Avatar

So the guys from the game had a panel at the Scarefest con last weekend.

"Now I'd like two eggs, over hard. I know, don't tell me; it's hard on the arteries, but old habits die hard, just about as hard as I want those eggs. Bacon, super-crispy. Almost burned. Cremated. That's great. And, I'll have the grapefruit juice, just as long as those grapefruits are freshly squeezed."

That's awesome.
    And he's out of control!

So the game is going to be delayed... But waiting will get us single player mode!

Quote Originally Posted by TheUndrtkr View Post
    So the game is going to be delayed... But waiting will get us single player mode!
    And Tommy Jarvis! And a map based on Part 2! And solo missions based on events from the movies!

I have no problem waiting a little longer for these things. It's only a few months, really.
    If Atkins was here... he'd have two chicks in one hand and a beer in the other, and I know exactly what he'd tell you. He'd say "shut the fuck up, Spanky, I'm trying to score." And it would be true. Because Atkins has faith in two things: his mustache and his cock (yet to be disproven as two separate things) and if we all live with even a quarter of that Atkinness, then we have succeeded in life...

DLC custom Jason designed by the Wizard of Gore himself, Tom Savini. With a touch of hellfire.
    "Of course you'll have a bad impression of New York if you only focus on the pimps and the C.H.U.D.S."-Marge Simpson

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/34...day-13th-game/

Design reveal for burning Jason.

This could have been cooler if used for a new movie.

Jason Goes To Hell 2 - Jason Comes Back From Hell!

Overall I love it except the shape of his face. Just doesn't look like Jason unmasked to me. I think its the nose and chin. Almost seems like they took the back half his head (which looks correct) and slapped Freddy's face on it.

The Jason Goes to Hell unmasked model looks pretty bad ass too. And they corrected the eye! Not sure how many here were able to play the Beta but this game is SO GODDAMN FUN! It's really like being in the movie and it's scary as hell watching Jason chase you. Been chomping at the bit for their console certification to get complete so they can finally release the game.

New trailer.

Loving Savini's Hell Jason. Reminds me of something that would appear in the course of crossover with Marvel's Ghost Rider during the Midnight Sons' era. Like Mephisto's Soulless Ones.

Tom Savini puts his creation into action.

The Party Never Stops CosmoBubba's Avatar

GET IN BOYS BECAUSE THE HYPE TRAIN IS LEAVING THE STATION SOON

"Now I'd like two eggs, over hard. I know, don't tell me; it's hard on the arteries, but old habits die hard, just about as hard as I want those eggs. Bacon, super-crispy. Almost burned. Cremated. That's great. And, I'll have the grapefruit juice, just as long as those grapefruits are freshly squeezed."

This game is going to be SO MUCH FUN. I was a backer and got to play the beta. It's like you are exactly in the movie. Everything you can imagine it's just beautiful detail. You really get anxious and your heart races when you are getting chased by Jason. Especially when he morphs.

I can't wait to play this. If anyone on Xbox is looking for people to play the game with then add me. User name is the same as in here - dezibluenose
    To Irn Bru!! The Solution to all life's major hangovers

Xbox gamertag:- Dezibluenose

It kills me that I can't play this, but I've really been enjoying watching matches on YouTube. And now that review copies have come out, it looks even better. I can't wait to see someone do a playthrough of the single player mode. Curious to see what all that entails.

Be with your Friends Forum Staff Jason's Storm's Avatar

Ok, finally got it up and running, played my first game and I had to bail. I just don't know any of the controls on steam.

~JS

Puddle of Horse Blood Forum Staff sickboy's Avatar

The game is amazing. Had some awesome moments: the sleeping bag kill, being thrown from a 1st floor window, playing as Tommy Jarvis, Making bad puns at the Jason player as he kills me...

It's just really, really fun.