View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Living with a disability

When I turned 18, I was required to take an exam to get my driver’s license. I failed it. Apparently, I was unable to differentiate left from right as rapidly as a competent driver would. I took the exam again. Failed it again. I could not drive defensively. I had trouble changing lanes. Because I am determined, I took the test again… and again… until I passed it. Something inside my gut, though, didn’t feel right. “Are you sure you are prepared to drive?” I asked myself. My intuition told me not ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sofa King Tired

I seem to have forgotten what working a full time job is like. Especially on an off shift. Before my last medical issue, I was working full time but it was 6am til 230. Pretty easy to still get stuff done. Now, I am scheduled from 230 pm till 11pm, but rarely get off then, usually it is 1am or so. Then it is a half hour drive home and about half and hour before I can come down and go to sleep. And, until I get my 2nd car running, I have to get up at 6 am and take my wife to work. Then I come home ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. More ramblings.

So, work isn't half bad. All i do is unload trailers and put stuff away. very rarely even have to get off my forklift. The bad thing is that I have to stay until all the trailers are unloaded, which sometimes can mean 12 hour days. It really just depends.

Went to a Ring of Honor wrestling show last night. Saw 2 or 3 matches that were FUCKING AMAZING! I mean, the quality of these matches blew anything that WWE has shown on TV in the past year out of the water. My mind was blown. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Contest Early / Comic Delay

The contest has begun and will run until 30 June. Don't know what I'm talking about? Click on my signature.

The comic will likely be postponed until the end of June as well. I have to work 17 days in a row, and a week earlier than anticipated. I won't have time to do much other than pack/fix home/work. Update at the end of the month.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Untitled Jason/Freddy/Michael Comic Strip Coming

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0691_zpssbvco7ty.jpg 
Views:	654 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	397

In an attempt to bring more content to the forum, I'm in the midst of creating a new comic featuring the 'big 3' horror movie icons. While I don't want to give much away at this point, the strip will be in the line of humor... not horror. It is geared toward a limited audience: people like you. People who know, understand, and appreciate the background of these characters.

Anybody who has seen superhero movies knows that exposition sucks. ...

Updated 05-25-2016 at 01:53 PM by Monkey

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast